||Royal Road of Love, The
||So Easy to Say, So Hard to Do!
||1 Corinthians 13:5-6
In the movie classic Fiddler On The Roof, Tevye, the husband and main character, gently asked his wife, Golde, in song, "Do you love me?" Her response was very pragmatic and evidential. She explained that since she has been committed for over 25 years to him in marriage and serves him around the house that her love is sure. How can we tell that we are people of love? What is the proof? How do loving people act around other people? These verses tell us.
Pondering the Principles:
- How Loving People Behave – Not Rudely
- What Loving People Want - Not Their Own Way
- What Loving People Withstand - Not Provoked
- What Loving People Think - Not Evil
- What Loving People Get Happy About - Not Sin but Truth
- The five traits listed above, which best describes the way you love Others? Which are your weak points? Make those a matter of prayer and change.
- If you lack love, ask Jesus to love others through you!