||Who Is This Jesus?
||Jesus in the Age of Confusion
For the next few weeks, we will look together at the uniqueness of the person of Jesus. In our modern age of pluralism and blurred spiritual lines, Jesus is lost amidst the confusion. Why is believing in Jesus better than believing in Buddha, Mohammed, Moses, or the pantheon of the Hindus? Is being spiritually sincere enough? Few Christians can articulate a reason for their beliefs in such an era. Let’s change that, beginning today!
Pondering the Principles:
- An Age of Spiritual Doubt
- An Age of Spiritual Ideas
- An Age of Spiritual Answers
- Which above worldviews (belief systems) do you encounter the most? What has been your response? How certain are you of your own beliefs? Where do you get answers?
- Why is a pietistic approach (working your own way) to God unacceptable? Where do such tendencies show up both in your culture and in your own thinking?
- Why do you think the notion of absolute truth is so difficult for people to grasp?